…just as you excel in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us – see that you also excel in this grace of giving (2 Corinthians 8:7).
Ways to Give
This is the most common way people give. Always make checks payable to “North Shore Fellowship”. You can put your check in the offering plate during Sunday worship. Or, you can mail a check to:
North Shore Fellowship
118 Woodland Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37405
You can do this anytime, including during Sunday worship. The people sitting with you might wonder what you are doing. But, we won’t think it is weird.
- Download the Venmo App for your phone.
- Find @nsfellowship (look for an image of our church).
- Enter the AMOUNT you want to give.
- Write your email address and a Fund to give to in the comments (ex: “General Fund”, Deacon’s Mercy Fund, etc.)
- Change the method to “private,” if you don’t want your friends to see this gift (optional).
You can always put cash in the offering plate during Sunday worship. (Note: cash gifts will not show up on your year end giving statement.)
Contact Lynn Davis to discuss donating stocks, bonds or mutual funds so that we may insure an accurate tax receipt. If you prefer calling the number is (423) 266-3757.
All are welcome to give by credit card. However, because NSF pays a small fee for each transaction, gifts by cash or check are preferred.
Also, this online giving mechanism breaks down sometimes. Please let Lynn Davis know if it does not work for you.